HIV and AIDS
"A collection of short films on VCCT in Asia"
As part of a UNESCO and Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD) project to built a network of young producers on HIV/AIDS in Asia, 11 producers from 8 Asian countries working with national TV organizations where chosen for a training workshop held in Bangkok in April 2005.
The participants where then requested to produce the short films presented in this DVD:
I. Eight short films on Voluntary confidential counseling and testing (VCCT):
- I believed. Pham diep Anh, Vietnam ***HERE ABOVE***;
- Go Take a Test. Mao Xuzhi, China;
- Little Thy Light. Rajkumar Robindro, India;
- If Only. Prerna Sharma, India;
- Ameena. Shafynaz Moosa, Maldives;
- VCCT Contributes Towards HIV/AIDS Prevention. Ouy Bunmy, Cambodia;
- Living a Positive Life Positively. Leonard Rajith Joseph, Sri Lanka;
- What is VCCT? Fransien Manuputty, Indonesia
II. Two short films on other HIV/AIDS-related themes:
- HIV/AIDS Is Not the End of Life. U-thaiwan Dessingsopha. Thailand;
- AIDS and Thai Youth. Kanchana Chaisatitwanit, Thailand
Extract: 5 min. Total length:
Credits: UNESCO New Delhi, publisher ; Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD), publisher ; Young TV Producers on HIV and AIDS, publisher.
Library catalogue(UNESDOC): 144039