HIV and AIDS
The DVD "10 mini-documentaries on HIV and AIDS - South Asia" was co-produced by the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD), the Young Television Producers Network on HIV/AIDS and UNESCO in 2002 - 2003.
Content of the DVD:
- Confessions of a discriminated HIV positive person - Maldives
- Hope House, Young Asia Television - Sri Lanka
- Making a difference - Bhutan
- Love letter - Sri Lanka
- Promise (I talk to them about it) - Nepal
- Live and let live - Pakistan
- Safe journey - India
- Now is the time - Bangladesh
- We work for you - Nepal
- Dear, we are all here, India
Extract: 6 min. Total length:
Credits: Various authors, . UNESCO New Delhi, producer ; Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD), producer ; Young TV Producers on HIV and AIDS, producer.
Library catalogue (UNESDOC): 152621