ICT in Education
Discussion of the monitoring and evaluation of 1:1 mobile learning initiatives, including opportunities to share findings and explain assessment processes, held on Thursday 20 February 2014 at Mobile Learning Week 2014 Policy Forum. Panelists also discuss the cost of ICT in education initiatives and how return on investment is determined.
• Mr Francesc Pedro, Section Chief, UNESCO (Moderator)
• Mr Stephan Vincent-Lancrin, Senior Analyst, OECD
• Mr Marc Durando, Executive Director, European Schoolnet
• Ms Sasithara Pichaichannarong, Secretary-General, Thailand Education Council
• Ms Giulia D'Amico, Vice President of Business Development, One Laptop Per Child
Type: Round table
Credits: Stephan Vincent-Lancrin, panellist ; Marc Durando, panellist ; Sasithara Pichaichannarong, panellist ; Giulia D'Amico, panellist ; Francesc Pedro, panellist.
UNESCO TV, producer.