ICT in Education
Empowering teachers with mobile technology: How to overcome the challenges and institutionalize the training and ongoing support of educators through mobile technologies.
this is a panel discussion focusing on overcoming challenges and institutionalizing the training of educators through mobile technologies held on Thursday 20 February 2014 at Mobile Learning Week 2014 Policy Forum.
• Ms Cecilia Martins, Unit Chief Educational Portal, Organization of American States (Moderator)
• Mr George William Nyombi Thembo, Minister of State for Information and Communications Technology, Uganda
• Ms Sanna Eskelinen, Global Lead for Social Investments, Nokia
• Mr Fengchun Miao, ICT in Education Team Leader, UNESCO
• Mr Terry Grier, Superintendent, Houston Independent School District, United States
• Ms Martina Roth, Senior Director of Global Strategy, Intel
Type: Speech.Round table
Duration: 47 minutes
Credits: Cecilia Martins (speaker), George William Nyombi Thembo (speaker), Sanna Eskelinen (speaker), Martina Roth (speaker), Fengchun Miao (speaker), Terry Grier (speaker), UNESCO-ED (publisher), UNESCO TV (publisher),
Published in: 2014