Press resources on the 7th session of the Committee
Lamentamos que esta página no esté disponible en español.
This document contains basic information on the 7th session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, including:
- Agenda and timetable
- Results of the examination of files in 2012
- Facts and figures
- Frequent questions and answers
- Description of the process of inscription
- Summaries of proposed elements in 2012, including contacts for interviews
Videos and photos of 2012 nominations
You can consult the nomination files as submitted by the States with photos and videos of each nomination (except the international assistance) on our website at the following links:
Video interviews of representatives of States and civil society on more general topics concerning the intangible cultural heritage are also available online. The main topics are the following:
- Why to ratify the Convention?
- What has changed at the national level since the ratification?
- What is the meaning and impact of the inscription of intangible cultural heritage on the lists of the Convention for the communities?
- Can the intangible cultural heritage be useful to sustainable development?
For any request on the use of photos and videos, you may contact us at the following address: email@example.com