Model of Communal Laundry
The communal laundry and watering place were constructed in 1786 by the Callosa d’en Sarrià Council. It had twelve pipes and the laundry had the capacity to accommodate more than 70 people at one time. In 1910 a roof was added. Today it remains in its restored state and represents one of the most charismatic images of the village.