Welcome to UNESCO Observatory on the Right to Education
The above toolbar offers the following options to browse the Database:
Country profiles provide detailed information on:
- the ratification of normative instruments and monitoring status of the right to education, including national reports
- constitutional and legal frameworks
- education policies of the selected country
You can select countries using the interactive map or the list of countries.
The library contains about 1.000 documents including: Member States' constitutions, laws, decrees as well as educational programmes and plans. You can search the library by selecting a country region, type of document and/or language.
Three search tools are available to find information within the country profiles. They enable you to search on:
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL)
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS) - Education Data
- UNESCO International Bureau of Education (IBE) - World Data on Education
- UNESCO International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (UNEVOC)
- UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP) - Planipolis
Last website update: 19/04/18