CONFINTEA VI National Reports Available Online
Preparations towards CONFINTEA VI are gaining ground as more and more Member States are submitting their national reports to UIL. The reports will:
- constitute a major input for the International Conference,
- help to prepare a regional synthesis for the Regional Preparatory Conference, and
- supply critical data for a Global Report on Adult Learning and Education(GRALE).
To make the reporting a transparent process, the submitted reports are being made available online. The specific website will incorporate incoming reports as they are received by the Institute. It is expected that this will also provide good examples of national reports for those countries which are still in the process of preparation.
For the list of countries which have submitted their report please click on the respective region:
- Arab States
- Asia and the Pacific
- Europe, North America and Israel
- Latin America and the Caribbean
Contact: Werner Mauch