The Convention encourages the development of partnerships, between and within the public and private sectors and non-profit organizations, emphasizing the further development of infrastructure, human resources and policies, as well as the exchange of cultural activities, goods and services, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitating and supporting the access of micro, small- and medium-sized enterprises, cultural industries, artists, professionals, practitioners of the cultural sector, to sources of:
- public and private funding through appropriate
- low-interest loans
- guarantee funds, microcredit
technical assistance, etc.
- Institution building for cultural practitioners and professionals and associated sectors
- Creating and nurturing local, national and regional markets
- Accessing international markets and other appropriate assistance regarding aspects related to the flow of cultural goods and services and cultural exchanges
Find out how you can contribute to the International Fund for Cultural Diversity.