Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue by country:
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural and Interreligious Relations (683) - School of Political and Social Inquiry, Faculty of Arts, Monash University, Clayton - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue for South-East Europe (775) - Karl-Franzens University, Graz - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Indigenous Peoples in Latin America (415) - University Andina Simón Bolívar - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Relations and Learning (443) - University of La Réunion - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Cultural and Religious Itineraries (466) - Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) - Centre d’études des religions du Livre - established in 1999.
- Chaire UNESCO "Mémoire, Cultures et Interculturalité" (791) - Université Catholique de Lyon - établie en 2007.
- UNESCO Chair/Network of Mutual Knowledge of the Religions of the Book, the Spiritual Traditions and the Specific Cultures (296) - Institute of knowledge of the religions of the Book - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue (722) - Ivane Javakhishvili State University, Tbilisi - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair/Network in Contemporary History of the Balkans (321) - Ionian University, Corfu - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair for Peace and Intercultural Understanding (912)- Banaras Hindu University-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue Studies (530) - University of Haifa - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair on the Heritage of the Modern Movement (768) - Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Interfaith Studies (463) - Elijah School for the Study of the Wisdom of the World Religions - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Religious Pluralism and Peace (901)-the Bologna University- established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences and Spirituality (667) - Institute For Oriental Studies, Almaty - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair for the Study of Culture and Religion (464) - Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Comparative Religious Studies, mediation and dialogue (592) - Saint-Joseph University - established in 2002.
- UNESCO Chair in Inter-Religious Understanding and Relations in New Zealand and the Pacific (866)- Victoria University of Wellington- established in 2010.
- Department-UNESCO Chair in Intercultural and Interreligious exchanges (462) - University of Bucharest - established in 1999.
- UNITWIN Network on Pedagogical Education: the Multicultural Dialogue Cooperation Programme (720) - Herzen Pedagogical State University of Russia, St Petersburg - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Comparative Studies of Spiritual Traditions, their Specific Cultures and Interreligious Dialogue (521) - Russian Institute for Cultural Research - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair in Philosophy in the Dialogue of Cultures (810) - Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair on Interculturality and Human Rights (793) - Universidad Internacional de Andalucia, Sevilla - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair of Intercultural Studies (546) - Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue in the Mediterranean (715) - University of Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona - established in 2006.
UNITWIN Cooperation Programme on Media and Information Literacy and Intercultural Dialogue (953)-within the United Nations Alliance of Civilisations (UNAOC) , at the Autonomous University of Barcelona-established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue In The Modern World (663) - Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University, Dushanbe - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Comparative Studies of Religions (468) - University of Tunis I - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Teaching of Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (260) - University of Tunis III - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Spiritual and Cultural Values through Education (843) - Volodmyr Dahl East-Ukrainian National University - established in 2009.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNESCO Chair in Interfaith Studies (542) - University of Birmingham - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Studies and Teacher Education (517) - University of London - established in 2000.
United States of America
- UNESCO Chair in Transcultural Studies, Interreligious Dialogue, and Peace (774) - University of Oregon - established in 2007.
- UNITWIN Network on Inter-Religious Dialogue for Intercultural understanding (740) - University of Oregon - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in the Comparative Study of World Religions (579) - Tashkent Islamic University - established in 1999.