Freedom of Expression
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Freedom of Expression:
- UNESCO Chair in Information Technologies: training and solidary development. The case of small states (743) - University of Andorra - established in 2006.
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Freedom of Expression (353) - National University of La Plata within the framework of the Association of Universities Grupo Montevideo - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair on Communication for the Strengthening of Cultural Diversity (716) - Rafael Landívar University - , established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Freedom of Expression (599) - University of Guyana - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in Freedom of Expression (713) - Universidad Especializada de las Américas - established in 2006.
Papua New Guinea
- UNESCO Chair in Freedom of Expression (562) - Divine Word University - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Freedom of Expression (781) - University of Málaga, within the framework of ORBICOM Network - established in 2007.
UNITWIN Cooperation Programme on Media and Information Literacy and Intercultural Dialogue (953), within the UNAOC-Autonomous University of Barcelona-established in 2011.