List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Arts:
- UNESCO Chair in Popular Culture (670) - University of Aboubekr Belkaid-Tlemcen, Tlemcen - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Art History (13) - Yerevan State University - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Arts and Learning (788) - Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences of the Conservation of Cultural Goods (79) - Centro Nacional de Conservación, Restauración y Museología - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Urban Design and Conservation Studies (650) - Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, Jerusalem - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair on the Heritage of the Modern Movement (768) - Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv - established in 2007.
Republic of Moldava
- UNESCO Chair in Southeast European Studies (143) - State University of Moldova - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair for Fine Arts and Architecture (196) - Russian Academy of Fine Arts - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Studies of Interculturalism, Art and Cultural Management and Mediation in the Balkans (649) - University of Arts in Belgrade - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Latin-American Culture (371) - Pompeu Fabra University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in the International Law of the Protection of Cultural Heritage (958)- University of Geneva-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Arts Management and Marketing (655) - Uzbekistan National Institute of Arts and Design, Tashkent - established in 2004.