List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Cultural Heritage by country:
- UNESCO Chair in Art History (13) - Yerevan State University - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair on Heritage and Urbanism (406) - Deakin University - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair in Preventive Conservation, Monitoring and Maintenance of Monuments and Sites (844) - Catholic University of Leuven - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Cultural Heritage (408) - Laval University - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair in Cultural Heritage Resource Management (782) - University of Hong Kong - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Cultural Heritage Management (512) - National University of Colombia, Manizales - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair in Biosphere Reserves and Natural and Mixed World Heritage Sites (842) - University for International Cooperation, San José - established in 2009.
UNESCO Chair in sciences of the conservation of cultural goods (79)- CENCREM - Centro Nacional de Conservación, Restauración y Museologíaestablished in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair/Network in Architecture, Constructive Cultures and Sustainable Development (90) - School of Architecture of Grenoble- established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Heritage Studies (628) - Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in World Cultural and Urban Landscapes (1001)- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Cultural Heritage Management and Sustainability (940)- Institute for Social and European Studies Foundation and the Corvinus University of Budapest-established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair on the Heritage of the Modern Movement (768) - Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Management of the Cultural Heritage in the Balkan and Danubian Region (523) - University of Trieste - established in 2000.
UNESCO Chair in Architectural Preservation and Planning in Heritage Cities (974)- the Politecnico di Milano -established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair on Cultural Heritage and Risk Management (742) - Ritsumeikan University, Research Center for Disaster Mitigation of Urban Cultural Heritage - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Heritage and Sustainable Tourism (873)-Al-Hussein Bin Talal University-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences of Conservation of Cultural goods (142) - National Institute of Anthropology and History - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in the Conservation and Management of Historic Towns and Urban Centers (839) - National College of Arts - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Heritage and Urban Studies (803) - Cracow University of Economics, Cracow - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair for Fine Arts and Architecture (196) - Russian Academy of Fine Arts - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Urban and Architectural Conservation (198) - Moscow Institute for Art of Restoration - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Latin-American Culture (371) - Pompeu Fabra University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Industrial and Mining Heritage (641) - Polytechnic University of Madrid, Madrid - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in the International Law of the Protection of Cultural Heritage (958)- University of Geneva-established in 2012.
UNITWIN Network for Underwater Archaeology (997)-Selçuk University-established in 2012.
United States of America
- Mobile UNESCO Chair dedicated to the Problems of Habitability in the Hispanoamerican Cities and to the Integral Revitalization of their Historical Centres (173) - University of Puerto Rico - established in 1996.