Civics and Values Education
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Civics and Values Education:
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Peace and International Understanding (642) - Instituto Superior San José de Calasanz, Hurlingham - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair on Peace and Tolerance through languages and Civic Education (478) - Minsk State Linguistic University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Culture of Peace (417) - Universidade Federal do Paraná, within the framework of Association de Universidades Grupo Montevideo (AUGM) - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Youth, Education and Society (812) - Universidade Católica de Brasília - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair for a culture of peace (75) - University of Cocody - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Civics and Multicultural Education Studies (452) - Jaan Tonisson Institute - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Children, Youth and Civic Engagement (806) - The National University of Ireland, Galway - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Multicultural Education in Teacher Training (643) - Beit Berl College, School of Education, Bet Berl - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Humanistic Education (648) - Institute for Educational Thought, Kibbutzim College of Education, Tel Aviv - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Human Development and Culture of Peace (730) - Università degli Studi di Firenze - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights (671) - University of Montenegro, Niksic - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Values Education-Learning to Live Together (678) - University of Johannesburg - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Communication and Educational Values (934)-University of the Basque Country-established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair on "Spiritual and Cultural Values through Education" (843) - Volodmyr Dahl East-Ukrainian National University - established in 2009.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Pluralism, Human Rights and Democracy (306) - University of Ulster - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Education as a Humanitarian Response (694) - University of Oxford - established in 2005.
United States of America
- UNESCO Chair in Education for peace (172) - University of Puerto Rico - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in civics and values education (372) - Tashkent State Pedagogical University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Peace (776) - Universidad Pedagógica Experimental Libertador, Caracas - established in 2007.