Education for Sustainable Development
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Education for Sustainable Development:
UNESCO Chair on Education for Sustainable Development (942)- The Center for Ecological-Noosphere Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia -established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair in Reorienting Teacher Education towards Sustainability (430) - York University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Comparative Education (976)-University of Hong Kong-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair on Education for Sustainable Development (957)-The Earth Charter Center for Education for Sustainable Development and the University of Peace - established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in "Education, Training and Research for Sustainable Development"(881)-University of Michel de Montaigne - Bordeaux 3- established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Higher Education for Sustainable Development (687) - University of Lueneburg - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in education for sustainable development (799) - University of Crete, Rethymnon, Crete - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair on Sustainable Development Management and Education in the Mediterranean (983)-National and Kapodistrian University of Athens-established in 2012 .
- UNESCO Chair for Sustainability (965) The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya - established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Research and Education for Sustainable Development (773) - Okayama University, Okayama - established in 2007.
UNESCO/Mary Antoinette Brown Sherman Chair in Education for Sustainable Development (961) - The University of Liberia- established in 2012.
UNESCO Chair in Citizenship, Education and the Environmental Sustainability of Development (1008)-University of Veracruzana-established in 2013.
- UNESCO Chair in knowledge transfer for sustainable development supported by ICTs (861) -the Open University of the Netherlands-established in 2009.
Republic of Korea
- UNITWIN Network on Capacity Building of Sustainable Development in Developing countries in the Asian Region (764) - Handong Global University - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Sustainable Development (727) - Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Education for Sustainable Development (734) - Lund University, Lund - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development (789) - Göteborg University - established in 2007.
United States of America
- UNESCO Chair on "Achieving the Promise of EFA: Gender, Disability, and Literacy" (741) - Georgetown University, Washington D.C. - established in 2006.
UNESCO Chair on Education for Sustainable Development (926)- Urgench State University (UrSU), Khorezm-established in 2011.