List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Entrepreneurship Education :
- UNESCO Chair in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Change Management (931)-Technical University of Sofia -established in 2011.
UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurial Education (892)-Zhejiang University, Hangzhou-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship Education (801)- the J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek-established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair For Entrepreneurship and Intercultural Management (867)-The Bergische Universität Wuppertal-established in 2010.
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship (908) - University of Tehran- established in 2010.
Korea (Republic of)
- UNITWIN Network on Capacity Building of Sustainable Development in Developing countries in the Asian Region (764)-Handong Global University-established in 2007.
- UNESCO/DAISAN KIKAKU Chair in Small and Medium Size Enterprises of Japan (661)-National University of Mongolia-established in 2004.
- UNESCO-EOLSS Chair in Intellectual Entrepreneurship in the World of Work for Sustainable Development (171)-Leon Kozminski Academy of Entrepeneurship and Management-established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair for training and research applied to business development in countries in economic transition (176)- the Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest-established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions (354) -Tatarstan Academy of Science-established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies and Research (798)-University of Novi Sad-established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in innovation and management of the entrepreneurial culture within the university framework (739)-University of Santiago de Compostela-established in 2006.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNITWIN Network for Entrepreneurial Education (887)-University of Strathclyde (STRATH)-established in 2010.