List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Languages:
- UNESCO Chair on Peace and Tolerance through languages and Civic Education (478) - Minsk State Linguistic University - established in 1999.
- French-Speaking UNESCO Chair in Linguistics and Didactics of languages in educational systems (24) - University of Mons-Hainaut - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair/Regional Network for the improvement of education quality and equity in Latin America (Reading and Writing) (71) - Universidad del Valle - established in 1996.
Republic of Korea
- UNESCO Chair in Russian as a Foreign Language (613) - Keimyung University - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in Multi-Lingual Education (674) - The Northern Ossetian Pedagogical State Institute, Vladikavkaz - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Language Education as a Means of Preserving Cultural Heritage (826) - Pushkin State Russian Language Institute - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Translation Studies (209) - Comenius University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair "Languages and Cultural Diversity" (572) - Institute of Catalan Studies - established in 2002.
- UNESCO Chair of linguistics (268) - Kiev State Linguistic University - established in 1992.