List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in Education in Brazil:
- UNESCO Chair in Education and Human Development (640) - Institute Ayrton Senna - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher Training through Distance Education (34) - Federal University of Minas Gerais- established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Distance Education (32) - University of Brasilia - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences and Technologies of Education (35) - Federal University of Mato Grosso - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Reading (736) - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro - established in 2006.
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Culture of Peace (417) - Universidade Federal do Paraná, within the framework of Association de Universidades Grupo Montevideo - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Youth, Education and Society (812) - Universidade Católica de Brasília - established in 2008.
- R I M A Network for Curriculum Integration and Academic Mobility (328) - Pontificia Universidad Católica do São Paulo - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Right to Education (813) - Universidade de Sao Paulo - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Education Sciences (43) - Catholic University of Goias, Goiânia - established in 1997.
- UNITWIN Network in Youth and Adult Education (857) at the Federal Universities of Pernambuco, of Paraiba and of Rio Grande -established in 2009.
UNESCO Chair on the Professional Development of Teachers (921) - Carlos Chagas Foundation- established in 2010.
UNESCO Chair in Education and Innovation for Solidarity-Based Cooperation (993)-University of International Integration of Afro-Brazilian Lusitanian Countries- UNILAB-established in 2012.