- List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Lifelong Education:
- UNITWIN Network in Youth and Adult Education (857) at the Federal Universities of Pernambuco, of Paraiba and of Rio Grande -established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Adult Education and Literacy (534) - Mohammed V University of Souissi - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair on the Use of New Technologies in Adult and Non-Formal Education (160), University of Ibadan- established in 1999.
UNESCO Chair on Lifelong Guidance and Counseling (1009), University of Wrocław-established in 2013.
- UNESCO Chair in Quality Management of Higher Education and Lifelong Learning (927)-Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu-established in 2011.
United States of America
UNESCO Chair on "Achieving the Promise of EFA: Gender, Disability, and Literacy" (741), Georgetown University-established in 2006.
UNESCO Chair in Learning and Literacy (929) - University of Pennsylvania - established in 2011.