List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Teacher Training:
- UNESCO Chair in Academic Pedagogy (576) - Catholic University of Louvain - established in 2002.
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher Training through Distance Education (34) - Federal University of Minas Gerais - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Education Sciences (43) - Catholic University of Goias, Goiânia - established in 1997.
UNESCO Chair on the Professional Development of Teachers (921) - Carlos Chagas Foundation- established in 2010.
UNESCO Chair in Education and Innovation for Solidarity-Based Cooperation (993)-University of International Integration of Afro-Brazilian Lusitanian Countries- UNILAB-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Reorienting Teacher Education towards Sustainability (430) - York University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in curriculum development (860)- Université du Québec à Montréal -established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair on Literacy and Adult Education for Training of Personnel in Rural Areas (64) - The Agriculture University of Hebei - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education (664) - East China Normal University, Shanghai - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Comparative Education (976)-University of Hong Kong-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair/Network in Education Sciences (72) - Marien Ngouabi University, Brazzaville - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Education sciences (77) - Latin-american and Caribbean Pedagogical Institute - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair on Teacher Training and Reading/Writing Research (972)- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra-established in 2012.
- Arab Network on Staff Development in Higher Education (275) - Alexandria University - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Civics and Multicultural Education Studies (452) - Jaan Tonisson Institute - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education and Culture (301) - University of the South Pacific - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Development and International Cooperation (502) - University of Jyväskylä - established in 2000.
UNESCO Chair “Training teachers for the 21st century” (996)-École normale supérieure de Lyon-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair/Network in Learning, Evaluation and Didactics (98) - University of Patras - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in Information and Communication Technologies Education (535) - Eötvös Loránd University - established in 2000.
- UNESCO Chair in Multicultural Education in Teacher Training (643) - Beit Berl College, School of Education, Bet Berl - established in 2004.
- UNITWIN–UNU Network for Educational Development (878)-Hiroshima University-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair on Educational Science and Teacher Training (419) - Abai State University - established in 1999.
UNESCO/Mary Antoinette Brown Sherman Chair in Education for Sustainable Development (961) - The University of Liberia- established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Higher Education (137) - Mauritius Institute of Education - established in 1994.
- UNESCO “Cecilia Braslavsky” Chair in Teacher Training for Innovation in Education (1006)-Pedagogical National University-established in 2012 .
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education (299) - Katmandu University - established in 1997.
- UNITWIN Network on Pedagogical Education: the Multicultural Dialogue Cooperation Programme (720) - Herzen Pedagogical State University of Russia, St Petersburg - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences of Education (297) - Alexander I. Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in education sciences (204) - Ecole normale supérieure of Dakar - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Scientific and Technological Education and Teacher Training (977)-Ecole Normale Supérieure d’Enseignement Technique et Professionnel-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Mathematics and Science Education (213) - University of Western Cape within the framework of UTRECHT-UNITWIN Network for Southern Africa - established in 1992
- UNESCO Chair in Teacher education for diversity and development (852) - University of the Witwatersrand - established in 2009.
- UNITWIN Network on Economics Teaching and Training for the Greater Mekong Sub-region (308) - SEAMEO Regional Center for Higher Education and Development - established in 1998.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Studies and Teacher Education (517) - the University of London - established in 2000.