Technical and Vocational Education
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Technical and Vocational Education:
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences and Technologies of Education (35) - Federal University of Mato Grosso - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Lifelong Learning (915)- Hong Kong Institute of Education-established in 2011.
Democratic Republic of the Congo
- UNESCO Chair in Health Education, Promotion of Prevention and Social Communication (109) - University of Lubumbashi - established in 1998.
- Arab Network on Staff Development in Higher Education (275) - Alexandria University - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Development of Vocational Resources for the Future (956) - the Al-Balqa Applied University- established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Society and Development (170) - Warsaw University - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair/Network in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) (184) - International Centre of Educational Systems - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Education (239) - Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair for the development of Informatics and Information Technologies in Northwestern Africa (240) - University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria within the framework of Santander Group - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Education, Development, Technology (551) - Ramon Llull University, Barcelona - established in 2001.
- UNESCO-NATURA Chair in Extension Strategies for Rural Development: Gender Sensitive Approaches (286) - Can Thôt University, within the framework of NATURA Network - established in 1992.