Environment and Sustainable Developement
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Environment and Sustainable Development :
- UNITWIN Network in Environmental Management (270) - Griffith University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Radiation and Environmental Management (19) - International Sakharov Environmental University - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in sciences, technologies and environment (26) - National University of Benin - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair "City and Environment" (31) - ORDECC, Colegio Do Brasil- established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in global environmental changes (54)-University of Québec in Montréal - established in 1992.
- UNESCO/UNIDO Chair in Clean Coal Technology (65) - The Clean Coal Engineering and Research Centre of Coal Industry ,Central Coal Mining Research Institute - established in 1997.
- Toyota/UNESCO Chair in Environmental Management (557) - Nankai University - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair of Environmental Education (153) - National University of Equatorial Guinea, Malabo - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Sciences and Management (91) - Technical University of Georgia - established in 1995.
- Community of Mediterranean Universities (333) - University of Bari - established in 1992.
- UNESCO Chair in Sustainable Development and Territory Management (900)-University of Turin-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair on Ecological Education (130) - Kyrgyz State National University - established in 1996.
- UNESCO-Gas Natural Chair in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (148) - Mohamed V University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair on Man and Environment in Southern Africa (152) - Eduardo Mondlane University, within the framework of the UNITWIN Network for Southern Africa - established in 1992.
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Environmental Basic Sciences (166) - National University of Asunción, within the framework of the Association of Universities Grupo Montevideo - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Education in Siberia (183) - Altai State Technical University - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Regional Studies for Environmental and Population Issues (185) - North-Ossetian State University - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair on Ecologically Safe Development of Large Regions: Volga Basin (191) - Nizhni Novgorod State Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering - established in 1997.
- UNITWIN – The “Wise Coastal Practices For Sustainable Human Development, Europe Region” (WICOP-EUROPE) Network (588) - University of Cádiz - established in 2002.
- UNESCO Chair on Sustainability (238) - Polytechnic University of Catalonia - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Education (239) - Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Studies (560) - King Juan Carlos University - established in 2001.
- UNESCO - SA NOSTRA Chair in Business Management and Environment (566) - Son Lledó University of the Balearic Islands - established in 2001.
UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle and Climate Change (917)- Escola Superior de Comerç /Universitat Pompeu Fabra-established in 2011.
Syrian Arab Republic
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Protection (249) - Al-Baath University - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmentally Clean Technologies (409) - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University - established in 2000.
- UNESCO/MHI Chair in Engineering of Automation of Thermal Power Plants and Environmental Protection Equipment (288) - Technical University of Hanoi - established in 1997.