Gender and Women Issues
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Gender and Women Issues:
- UNESCO Chair “Gender, Sciences and Technology” (561) - Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Gender Studies (601) - University of Chile - established in 2003.
UNESCO Chair on Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment (864)- University of Cyprus, established in 2009
- UNESCO Chair for Women, Science, and Technology (840) - Ain Shams University, Cairo - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Women and Community Health (125) - University of Nairobi - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair on Gender Policy and Human Rights (418) - Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Gender, Leadership and Equity (772) - University of Guadalajara, Jalisco - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair on Women’s rights (591) - Mohamed V Souissi University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair "Water, Women and Decision-making"(706)- University Al Akhawayn-established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Awareness-raising among Poor and Rural People for Improving the Quality of Life through Science and Technology (837) - Lahore College for Women - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair "Women, Science and Technology" (845)-Lahore College for Women - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Society and Development (170) - Warsaw University - established in 1996.
Republic of Korea
UNESCO Chair in Women's empowerment (876)- Ewha Women’s University- established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Gender, Development and Cultures (636) - Universities of Vic and Barcelona - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in Policies on Gender and Equal Rights between Women and Men (863)- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid -established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Science and Technology (624) - University of Sciences and Technology - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Science and Reasoned Water Management in West Africa (832) - University of Lomé - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Women Status Studies (262) - Centre for Research, Documentation and Information on Women - established in 1999.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNESCO Chair in Gender Research (802) - University of Lancaster - established in 2008.
United States of America
- UNITWIN Network on Gender, Culture and People-Centered Development (780) - Boston University - established in 2007.