List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Chemistry:
- UNESCO Chair in Chemical and Environmental Engineering (2) - Agostinho Neto University, within the framework of the Santander Group - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in Applied Membrane Sciences for Environment (660) - Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier, Institut Européen des Membranes, Montpellier - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Macromolecular Characterization (645) - University of Technology and German Institute for Polymers, Darmstadt - established in 2004.
- Mediterranean Basin UNITWIN Network for Green Chemistry (MEGREC UNITWIN Network) (731) - Interuniversity Consortium Chemistry for the Environment – INCA, Venice - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development (994)- D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Moscow-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Green Chemistry (627) - Uzbekistan National University - established in 2003.