List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Ecotechnie Cousteau:
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair (9) - General San Martín National University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO/Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Antarctic and Southern Ocean Environmental Sciences (755) - University of Tasmania - established in 2007.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Environment and Sustainable Development (553) - University of Bahrain, Environmental Research Centre - established in 2001.
- UNESCO-Cousteau International Ecotechnie Chair/Network (23) - Vrije University - established in 1993.
- UNESCO- Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair on training of specialists in sustainable development and coastal zone management (990)-Catholic University of Chile-established in 2012.
- UNESCO/COUSTEAU Ecotechnie Chair (709) - Yunnan University - established in 2005.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair/Network in Environment and Sustainable Development (82) - South Valley University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO/Arab Region Ecotechnie Network (AREN) (587) - South Valley University, Aswan - established in 2002
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair (104)- M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation- established in 1996.
- UNESCO-Cousteau International Ecotechnie Chair/Network (175) - University of Bucharest - established in 1993.
UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in the Conservation and Sustainable Use of the Biodiversity of the Steppe and Wetland Ecosystems (884)- Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don-established in 2010.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair (668) - ComputerMan College For Computer Studies, Khartoum - established in 2004.
United States of America
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Global Coastal Assessment (658) - University of Rhode Island, Narragansett - established in 2004.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Coastal Resources (665) - State University of New Jersey - established in 2004.