Engineering, Technology and Environment
List of UNESCO Chairs ans UNITWIN Networks in the field of Engineering/Technology:
- UNESCO Chair in Chemical and Environmental Engineering (2) - Agostinho Neto University, within the framework of the Santander Group - established in 1994.
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Microelectronics (8) - National University of Rosario, within the framework of AUGM - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair on Science and Technology Indicators (12) - National University of Quilmes - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences, Technologies and Environment (26) - National University of Benin - established in 1996.
- UNESCO-EOLSS Chair in Natural Resource Management, Land Planning and Environmental Protection (489) - Catholic University of Concepción, Center of Environmental Sciences - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Engineering (61) - University of Valparaíso, within the framework of the Santander Group - established in 1993.
- UNESCO/SHIMANO Chair in Cold Forging Technology (612) - Shanghai Jiao Tong University - established in 2003.
- UNESCO/ EOLSS Chair in Science and Technology Policies (633) - Zhongshan University, Guangzhou - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Cooperation Between Higher Engineering Education and Industries (672) - Beijing Jiao-Tong University, Beijing - established in 2005.
- UNESCO/FRAUNHOFER Society Chair in Information Technologies for Industry and Environment (757) - Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning Province - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Continuing Engineering Education (429) - School of Continuing Education, Tsinghua University - established in 1999.
- UNESCO/UNIDO Chair in Clean Coal Technology (65) - Clean Coal Engineering and Research Centre of Coal Industry, Central Coal Mining Research Institute - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Engineering Sciences (945)- École nationale supérieure polytechnique (ENSP) de l'Université Marien Ngouabi, Brazzaville-established in 2011.
- UNESCO Chair in Environment and Development (962)-Higher Institute of Applied Science and Technology (InSTEC)-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair in Problem-Based Learning in Engineering Education (754) - Aalborg University, Aalborg - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in applied membrane sciences for environment (660)- Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier, Institut Européen des Membranes, Montpellier-established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in innovation for sustainable development (651)- Ecole supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Marseille (ESIM), Marseille-established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Continuing Engineering Education (495) - Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- UNESCO Chair in University-Industry Cooperation in the Process of Sustainable Development (933)-Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology (IROST)-established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair in Sustainable Engineering in Developing Communities (970)-Technion-Israel Institute of Technology-established in 2012 .
- UNESCO Chair in Engineering for Human and Sustainable Development (936)-Università Degli Studi di Trento-established in 2011.
- UNITWIN Network on emergency preparedness and responsesUNITWIN Network on emergency preparedness and responses (704)UNITWIN Network on emergency preparedness and responses (704) (704) - Waseda University, Tokyo - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Environmental Management and Infrastructure Development Engineering (115) - Saitama University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Interdisciplinary Mechatronics (729) - Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas - established in 2006.
- UNESCO-EOLSS Chair in Intellectual Entrepreneurship in the World of Work for Sustainable Development (171) - Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Interdisciplinary Complex Systems (723) - University of Wroclaw - established in 2006.
UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education (891)- the AGH University of Sciences and Technology, Cracow- established in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair on Engineering Sciences: Energy and Environment Programme (174) - Polytechnic University of Bucharest - established in 1991.
- International UNESCO Chair/Network on Transfer of Technologies for Sustainable Development (TTSD) (203) - International Centre for Educational Systems - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in Ecologically Clean Engineering (302) - Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair on Distance Education in Engineering (420) - St Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in New Materials and Technologies (550) - Krasnoyarks State Technical University - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Technological Entrepreneurship (684) - Tshwane University of Technology - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair on Numerical Methods in Engineering (218) - Polytechnic University of Catalonia - established in 1989.
- UNESCO Chair Pere Durán Farell "Technology and Culture" (451) - Center of Research for the History of Technology, Polytechnic University of Catalonia , Barcelona - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair on Transfer of Technology (UNESCOTT) (748) - Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre, Ministry of Science and Technology, Khartoum - established in 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Technologies for Development (763) - École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne - established in 2007 - available in French only.
- NKK/UNESCO Chair in Metallurgical Engineering (254) - Chulalongkorn University - established in 1996.
- KUBOTA/UNESCO Chair in Agricultural Machinery Engineering (256) - Kasetsart University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair on Mechatronics (263) - Bogaziçi University - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (264) - Galatasaray University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Ecology of a Technogenous Region (393) - Donetsk State University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Intellectual Modelling and Adaptation of Non-Conventional Technologies to the Problems of Advanced Education and Social Progress (516) - Odessa Polytechnic University - established in 2000.