List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Health:
- UNESCO Chair in Training of Trainers in Pedagogy and Clinical Research and Epidemiology in Medical Sciences (758) - University François Rabelais, Tours - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Healthy Living (507) - Tbilisi State Medical University - established in 2000.
- UNESCO-AAU (Association of African Universities) Chair for Women in Science and Technology (97) - University of Ghana - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Adolescent Health Care (909)- University of Athens- established in 2010.
- Community of Mediterranean Universities (CMU) (333) - University of Bari - established in 1992.
- UNESCO Chair “Light for Health” (959) - The Pakistan Institute for Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS)- established in 2011.
- The UNESCO - His Royal Highness Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz AL-SAOUD Chair in Health Education and Teacher Education (537) - Sebai Institute for Development - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in the Rational Use of Drugs (340) - Chulalongkorn University - established in 1992.
- UNESCO Chair in Preventive Education and Social Policy (479) - Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine - established in 1999.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- UNITWIN Cooperation Programme on Global Pharmacy Education Development (890)-The School of Pharmacy, University of London and The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) -established in 2010