List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in Natural Sciences in Argentina:
- UNESCO-AUGM Chair in Microelectronics (8) - National University of Rosario, within the framework of AUGM - established in 1995.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair (9) - General San Martín National University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair on Science and Technology Indicators (12) - National University of Quilmes - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Biophysics and molecular neurobiology (313) - National University of the South - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair “Gender, Sciences and Technology” (561) - Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales - established in 2001.