List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Medicine:
- UNESCO Chair in Life Sciences (375) - Life Sciences International Postgraduate Educational Center - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Training of Trainers in Pedagogy and Clinical Research and Epidemiology in Medical Sciences (758) - University François Rabelais, Tours - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair in Tropical Medicine (150) - Eduardo Mondlane University - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Cardiopediatrics (154) - Eduardo Mondlane University, Maputo - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in Molecular Medicine (380) - Polish Academy of Sciences, Warszaw - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Tropical Medicine (219) - University of Granada - established in 1991.
- UNESCO Chair in Telemedicine (467) - University of La Laguna - established in 1999.
- UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Human Response to Environmental Stress (248) - Göteborg University - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair in Telemedicine for Multidisciplinary Distance Learning and Creation of Evaluation Content (685) - University of Geneva - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in Preventive Education and Social Policy (479) - Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience (494) - National Academy of Sciences, International Centre for Molecular Physiology, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology - established in 1999.
- UNESCO Chair in Traditional Medicine (506) - Bukhara State Medical Institute - established in 2000.