Ecomics and Buisiness
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Economics and Business:
- UNESCO Chair in International Business Management and Administration (4) - Palermo University, in the framework of the Santander Group - established in 1993.
- UNESCO-UNU Chair/Network on Global Economics and Sustainable Development (42) - Colegio do Brasil - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair on University-Industry Partnership for National Development (63) - Beijing National Institute of Educational Research - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in European corporate law (88) - University of Poitiers - established in 1997.
- UNESCO/DAISAN KIKAKU Chair in Small and Medium Size Enterprises of Japan (661) - National University of Mongolia, Ulaanbattar - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair for training and research applied to business development in countries in economic transition (176) - Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest - established in 1995.
- UNESCO Chair on Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions (354) - Academy of Management, Tatarstan Institute for the Promotion of Business - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair in Training and Re-training of specialists in the field of municipal management (711) - Moscow City Government University of Management - established in 2006.
- Chaire UNESCO « La fonction publique et la gestion des processus sociaux et économiques » (750) - Académie de la fonction publique de Russie auprès du Président de la Fédération de Russie, Moscou - établie en 2006.
- UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies and Research (798) - University of Novi Sad - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair of training in techniques of business administration and organization. The case of Cuba (223) - Polytechnic University of Madrid - established in 1995.