List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Social and Human Sciences in France:
- Mobile UNESCO Chair in development and regional development of territories (84) - University of Toulouse III - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair in European corporate law (88) - University of Poitiers - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair "Human Rights, Ethics and Society: globalization of knowledge and distance education" (688) - University of Nantes - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair R I I F A D E L/International Network in engineering of training applied to local Development/Human Resources - Executive Training (89) - University of Toulouse 1 - established in 1998.
- UNESCO Chair of philosophy (86) - Paris VIII University - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in training of sustainable development professionals (585) - Université Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3 - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair "Urban policies and citizenship " (767) - École Nationale des Travaux Publics de l’État, Lyon - established in 2007.
- UNESCO Chair "Regional Integrations" (880)-University of Rennes I-etablished in 2010.