List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Social and Human Sciences in Brazil:
- UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (697) - University of Brasilia - established in 2005.
- UNESCO-UNU Chair/Network on Global Economics and Sustainable Development (42) - Colegio do Brasil - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair "City and Environment" (31) - Colegio Do Brasil - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in Sustainable Development (33) - Institute of Psychology, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair in Sustainable Development (39) - Federal University of Paraná - established in 1994.
- UNESCO Chair on Education for Peace, Human Rights, Democracy and Tolerance (40) - University of São Paulo - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Education and Human Development (640) - Institute Ayrton Senna - established in 2004.
- UNESCO Chair in Labour and Social Solidarity (584) - Universidade Do Vale Do Rio Dos Sinos - established in 2002.
- UNESCO Chair on Emerging Social Challenges (824) - Higher Education Institute of Brasilia - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in studies of economic and social transformations linked with the international drug problem (686) - Rio de Janeiro State University - established in 2005.
- UNESCO Chair in territorial development and education for the Countryside (853) - Universidade Estadual Paulista "Júlio de Mesquita Filho" - established in 2009.
- UNESCO Chair in Archai: The Plural Origins of Western Thought (980)- University of Brasilia-established in 2012.