Migration and Multiculturalism
List of UNESCO Chairs and UNITWIN Networks in the field of Migration and Multiculturalism:
- UNESCO Chair in Transnational Diasporas and Reconciliation Studies (809) - University of South Australia - established in 2008.
UNESCO-UNU Chair in regional integration, migration and the free movement of people (907)-the UNU-CRIS-established in 2010.
- UNITWIN Network on Forced Migration Studies (253) - American University in Cairo - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair "Regional Integrations" (880)-University of Rennes I-etablished in 2010.
- UNESCO Chair for Minority StudiesUNESCO Chair for Minority Studies (103) (103) - Eötvös Lórand University - established in 1997.
- UNESCO Chair in Population, Migrations and Development (831) - Sapienza University of Rome - established in 2008.
- UNESCO Chair in Democracy in Multi-Ethnic and Multicultural Society (606) - Academy of Management - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Migration, Development and Human Rights (995)- Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas-established in 2012.
- UNESCO Chair « Migrations and Human Rights » (548) - Hasan II University - established in 2001.
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue and Social Studies (182) - Moscow State Linguistic University - established in 1996.
- UNESCO Chair in Education in a Multinational and Multi-Confessional Society (621) - Bashkir State University - established in 2003.
- UNESCO Chair on Migrations (226) - University of Santiago de Compostela - established in 1993.
- UNESCO Chair on National Minorities, Nationalisms and Transnational Cultures (242) - Complutense University of Madrid - established in 1997.