UNESCO “Gas Natural” Chair in Sustainable Development Study (389), established in 1999 at the University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumedienne (Algeria).
Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Life and Earth Sciences, Technologies.
- To establish a set of teaching activities, training, research and documentation in the field of sustainable development knowledge.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and research teams, teaching staff of the University and other institutions that could contribute to the development of the Chair’s activities.
- Institute of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering, Cryogenics Center of University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediene Unversity (Algeria)
- Laboratory of Organic Functional Analysis, Faculty of Chemistry USTHB
- Center for Scientific and Technical Analysis of Physic and Chemical Research
- National Institute of Plant Protection (INPV) of Algeria
- Ouargla University
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Ouiza Chérifi, University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumedienne
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO-Gas Natural Chair in Sustainable Development Studies
E-Mail address - ouizac(at)yahoo.fr
Work Phone - 213 21 24 73 11
Fax - 213 21 24 73 11
Street - 32, El Alia
City - Bab-Ezzouar
Province/State - Alger
Postal Code – 16111
Country - Algeria