UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (126), established in 1998 at Egerton University (Kenya).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of bioethics.
- To set up progressively an intra- and interregional network of research in bioethics, the collating of information on bioethics issues related to contemporary research projects.
- To establish a rapid and systematic mechanism for the transfer of knowledge and information.
- Egerton University.
- Moi University (Kenya)
- Jomo Kenyatta University (Kenya)
- University of Nairobi (Kenya)
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Kenya)
- Maseno University College (Kenya)
- Makerere University (Kenya)
- Sokoine University (Tanzania)
- University of Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and human Sciences.
Dr - Njoroge, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Egerton University
E-Mail address - egerton(at)users.africanonline.co.ke
Work Phone - 254 37 61620 / 61239
Fax - 254 37 61527 / 61145
Street - P.O. Box 536
City - Njoro
Country - Kenya