UNESCO Chair for Training and Research in Marine Sciences (145), established in 1994 at Ibn Tofaïl University and Chouaib Doukkali University (Morocco).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of Training and Research in Marine Sciences.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers and the research team of both Universities and other institutions, particularly in Africa.
- Ibn Tofaïl University, Kénitra (Morocco)
Members of the Moroccan network REMER - Réseau national des Sciences et Techniques de la Mer (National Network of Marine Sciences and Engineering):
- Adel Malek Saadi University.
- University of Tétouan.
- Ibn Zohr University.
- Mohammed V University.
- National institute of hygiene.
- National institute of halieutic research. In; Mohammedia school of the engineers
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Activities of the UNESCO Chair for Training and Research in Marine Sciences
Dr. A. Mouradi-Givernaud, Université Ibn Tofaïl, Faculté des Sciences
E-Mail address - setex(at)atlasnet.net.ma
Work Phone - 212 7 37 22 /02/03
Fax - 212 7 37 22 27 70
Street - B.P. 133
City - Kénitra
Postal Code - 14000
Country - Maroc