UNESCO-Gas Natural Chair in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (148), established in 1997 at Mohamed V University (Morocco).
Disciplines related to environment.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities for environmental management and sustainable development
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers. Emphasis is put on an interdisciplinary approach that takes into account the complexity of environmental problems.
- Faculty of Arts, University Hassan II Mohammédia (Morocco).
- Ministry of Environment (Morocco).
- Ministry of Public Works (Morocco).
- Ministry of Agriculture (Morocco).
- Agence du Nord (Morocco).
- INAU - National Institute of local and urban planning (Morocco)
- National School of Forestry Engineering - ENFI, Sale (Morocco).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
- Progress Report 2005-2006 (short version). Only available in French. UNESCO-Gas Natural Chair in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Mohamed V University (Morocco).
Prof. Abdellah Laouina, Faculté des lettres et des sciences humaines Université Mohamed V
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO-Gas Natural Chair in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development
E-Mail address - laouina(at)menara.ma
Work Phone - 212 37 771893/73
Fax - 212 37 772068
City - Rabat
Postal Code - B.P. 1040
Country - Morocco