UNESCO Chair in Technological Entrepreneurship (684), established in 2005 at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) (South Africa).
Technological entrepreneurship, innovation and technology transfer.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of technological entrepreneurship.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in South Africa, The Netherlands and Germany.
- Technikon Pretoria (South Africa)
- Technikon Northern Gauteng (South Africa)
- University of Twente (The Netherlands)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences, UNESCO Office Windhoek.
Prof Jonathan Youngleson, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
E-Mail address - VaneldikP(at)tut.ac.za
Work Phone - (27-12)318-5311
Fax - (27-12) 318-5325
Street - Technikon Pretoria, Private Bag X 680
City - Pretoria
Postal Code - 0001
Country - South Africa