UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Democracy (120), established in 1994 at Al-Bayt University (Jordan).
- Disciplines related to human rights and democracy.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of democracy and human rights.
- To initiate research and help elaborate a curriculum concerning issues of human rights and democracy for use in the programmes of the University and as a contribution to work under way for the progressive development of a nationwide system of permanent education for human rights and democracy.
- Al-Bayt University . Website
- UNESCO Chairs on Human Rights.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Dr. Ali Al-Shra'ah, Al Al-Bayt University Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Democracy
E-Mail address - ali_shra(at)hotmail.com
Work Phone - +962 6 871 101 6
Fax - +962 6 871 232
Street - P.O. Box 130040 Mafraq
City - Amman
Country - Jordan