UNESCO Chair : « Migrations and Human Rights » (548), established in 2001 at Hasan II University (Morocco).
Migration and Human Rights.
- To promote an integrated system of research, formation, information and documentation activities in the field of Migration, particularly its relations with Human Rights.
- To facilitate collaboration between high level internationally recognized researchers and the teaching staff of the University and other higher education institutions in Morocco and other member institutions of the UNITWIN network on forced migrations.
- American University in Cairo (Egypt)
- Yarmouk University, Irbid (Jordanie)
- Annajah National University, West Bank (Palestian Authority)
- University of the Western Cape, Belleville (South Africa)
- Oxford University (United Kingdom)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences,UNESCO Office in Rabat.
Progress Report 2004 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair : «Migrations and Human Rights ». (Only available in French).
Prof. Khadija Elmadmad, Université Hasan II Ain Chok
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair : « Migrations and Human Rights »
E-Mail address - chaire.unesco(at)migration.ma
Work Phone - (212) 68 89 60 00/ (212) 61 31 10 42
Fax - (212) 37 71 54 58
Street - BP 2172
City - Rabat Ryad
Country – Maroc