UNESCO Chair on Human Rights, Democracy and Peace (162), established in 1997 at An Najah National University (Palestinian Authority).
- Disciplines related to human rights, democracy and peace.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of human rights, democracy and peace.
- To facilitate sub regional and regional collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teachers and the research and teaching staff of the University..
- To initiate and help elaborate a curriculum concerning issues of human rights, democracy and peace for use in the programmes of the University and other Palestinian universities.
- Universiteit Gent (Belgium). Site Web
- Università degli Studi di Trieste (Italy). Site Web
- University of Malta (Malta). Site Web
- Universiteit Utrecht (Netherlands). Site Web
- Red IRIS, Universidad Complutense of Madrid (Spain). Site Web
- Universidad de Granada (Spain). Site Web
- UNESCO Chairs on Human Rights.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Work Phone: +970 9 234 5113; ext: 2202 or 2204/
Fax - +972 9 23 87 982
P.O. Box 7
Nablus, West Bank