UNESCO Chair in Cultural Management (411), established in 1998 at the Southeast University (China).
Fields / Disciplines
Cultural management and policies.
- To enhance capacity-building for cultural management in China at the regional level.
- To act as a platform to foster dialogue between the actors concerned (State, regional and local authorities, researchers, artists, organizers, agencies, NGOs, etc.) and assist in cultural policy formulation.
- To sensitize public opinion, experts and decision-makers to the most appropriate methods of formulating, planning, implementing and evaluating cultural policies, strategies, programmes and projects.
- Southeast University. Website
- State Bureau of Cultural Heritage, Chinese Ministry of Construction.
- Chinese universities.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Dr. Dong Wei, Southeast University , Faculty of Architecture
Dean, Coordinator, UNESCO Chair in Cultural Management
E-Mail address - dongwei(at)seu.edu.cn
Work Phone - 86 25 379 1751 / +86 25 379 2464
Cellular Phone - 86-13382790898
Fax - 86 25 361 7254
Street - Sipailou 2
City - Nanjing
Province/State - Jiangsu
Postal Code - 210096
Country - China