UNESCO Chair in Higher Education (461), established in 1999 at Peking University (China).
- To enable a better flow of information among scholars, researchers and policy makers whose decisions shape higher education in China.
- To stimulate and coordinate research in all aspects of higher education internationally or globally.
- To improve the quality of higher education through the encouragement of debates, publications on issues of policy, organization, management, funding, research, the use of technology, teaching and learning in higher education institutions.
- To define and implement policies to eliminate all gender stereotyping in higher education in China.
- To explore better ways to promote sustainable development and world place through the system of higher education.
- Peking University. Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Xuefei Chen, Graduate School of Education, Peking University
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair in Higher Education
E-Mail address - cjyue(at)pku.edu.cn
Work Phone - 86-10-6275-1402
Cellular Phone - (86) 13681003679
Fax - 86-10-6275-1409
City - Beijing
Postal Code - 100871
Country - People's Republic of China