UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education (664), established in 2004 at the East China Normal University, Shanghai (China).
Teacher education and training, educational research.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of teacher education and training, educational research.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in China and South-East Asia region.
- Shanghai Xuhui District Bureau of Education (China)
- Shanghai Songjiang District Bureau of Education (China)
- Shanghai Teachers University (China)
- Zhejiang University (China)
- Hiroshima University (Japan)
- Nagoya University (Japan)
- Rajabaht University of Teacher Education (Thailand)
- Ecole normale supérieure, Paris (France)
- Berlin University (Germany)
- Teachers College, Columbia University (USA)
- University of Pennsylvanian (USA)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Office in Bejing.
- Progress Report 2006-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education.
Prof. Chen Qun , UNESCO Chairholder
President of the East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road
People’s Republic of China