UNESCO Chair on Cooperation Between Higher Engineering Education and Industries (672), established in 2005 at the Beijing Jiao-Tong University, Beijing (China).
Cooperation Between Higher Engineering Education and Industries.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of cooperation between higher engineering education and industries.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in PR China, the Asia and Pacific Region and other regions of the world.
- Beijing Jiao-Tong University. Website
- Tsinghua University, Beijing. Website
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan. Website
- Beijing University of Science and Technology, Beijing. Website
- Tianjin University, Tianjin. Website
- Shanghai Jiao tong University, Shanghai. Website
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou. Website
- Guizhou Polytechnic University, Guiyang. Website
- Huanan University of Science and Technology, Guangzhou. Website
- Group T, Leuven University College, Belgium. Website
- Belgium LMS International Corp. Leuven (Belgium). Website
- Taiwan University of Science and technology, Taipei (Taiwan) Website
- Singapore Nanyang University of Science and Technology (Singapore) Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences, UNESCO Beijing.
Prof. Jianzhong Zha, Beijing Jiao-Tong University, School of Mechanical & Electronic Control Engineering
E-Mail address - jzcha(at)bjtu.edu.cn
Work Phone - (86)-10-62191128
Cellular Phone - (86) 13701056989
Fax - +86-10-516-870-04
City - Beijing
Postal Code - 100044
Country - China