UNESCO-UNU Chair in Plant Biotechnology (62), established in 1992 at Peking University (China).
- To promote, in co-operation with UNU (and with industry, for the development of high technology research), an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of plant biotechnology.
- University of Peking. Site Web
In collaboration with
- The United Nations University (UNU). Website
- Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Website
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Website
- United Nations University;
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand);
- Yale University,
- Penn State University,
- University of California Los Angeles (USA).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences; UNESCO Office Beijing.
- Progress report 2004-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO-UNU Chair in Plant Biotechnology
Dr. Chen Zhangliang, College of Life Sciences, Peking University
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO-UNU Chair in Plant Biotechnology
E-Mail address - zlchen(at)pku.edu.cn
Work Phone - 86-(0)10-62751847
Fax - 86 (0)10 62751844
City - Beijing
Postal Code - 100871
Country - China