UNESCO/UNIDO Chair in Clean Coal Technology (65), established in 1997 at The Clean Coal Engineering and Research Centre of Coal Industry (CCMRI),Central Coal Mining Research Institute (China).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training and information and documentation services for clean coal technologies.
- To contribute to the implementation and dissemination of advanced clean coal technologies.
- Central Coal Mining Research Institute. Website
In collaboration with
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization - UNIDO. Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
- Progress report 2007-2008 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO/UNIDO Chair in Clean Coal Technology.
Prof. Zhengang Xu, The Clean Coal Engineering and Research Centre of Coal Industry (CCMRI), Central Coal Mining Research Institute
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO/UNIDO Chair in Clean Coal Technology
E-Mail address - xzg(at)bricc.cn
Work Phone - 86 10-8426 2975
Fax - 88 10 84262097
Street - No.5, Qingniangou Road, Hepingli
City - Beijing
Postal Code - 100013
Country - China