UNITWIN Network in Distance and Open Learning (337), established in 1997 at Shanghai TV University (China).
Distance education; Open learning; Lifelong education.
- To develop twinning and other co-operative linking arrangements between the parties.
- To develop sub regional and regional co-operation networks based at the participating institutions.
- To develop centres of excellence for specialized and advanced research by agreement between the parties, with international support.
- To foster scientific advancement through research in relevant disciplines, and to increase the availability of outstanding specialists within the participating institutions.
- Shanghai TV University. Website
- Open University of Hong Kong (China). Website
- Korea National Open University (Republic of Korea). Website
- National University of Mongolia (Mongolia). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Bangkok Office.
Prof. Deming Zhang, Shanghai Distance Education Consortium, Shanghai TV University, Shanghai Education TV Station
President, UNESCO Chairholder
E-Mail address - wanghb(at)shtvu.edu.cn
Work Phone - (86-21) 256 539 40
Fax - (86-21) 650 276 85
Street - 1541 Dalian Road
City - Shanghai 200086
Country - China