UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship (908), established in 2010 at the University of Tehran (Islamic Republic of Iran).
The specific objectives of this Chair are to:
- Plan and develop academic, and research programs, as well as capacity building activities in the fields of entrepreneurship as an interdisciplinary subject;
- Provide e-learning and distance education modules
- Develop curricula and materials tailored to the local conditions of regional countries;
- Publish an international journal of entrepreneurship, support the publication of other entrepreneurship periodicals, and develop promotional activities;
- Reinforce networking and create liaison between universities and industry, as well as organize scientific and specialized conferences and symposia on entrepreneurship-related topics tat will develop inert-university relationships and contribute to a common understanding between universities and industry.
The University of Tehran (Iran)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Moghimi Seyed Mohammad, UNESCO Chairholder
University of Tehran
16th Street, North Kargar Avenue