A.P.D.E.M. Asia-Pacific Distance and Multimedia Education Network (350), established in 1999 (Japan).
Distance and multimedia education.
- To develop twinning and other co-operative linking arrangements between the parties; to develop sub regional and regional co-operation networks based at the participating institutions.
- To develop centres of excellence for specialized and advanced research on distance and multimedia education by agreement between the parties, with international support.
- To foster scientific advancement through research in relevant disciplines, and to increase the availability of outstanding specialists within the participating institutions.
- The 4th UNESCO UNITWIN Wasseda Workshop on Environment and IT, October 28-30, 2003
- The 5th International Conference on ICT and Higher Education "Global e-Governance and the Role of University", June 26-29, 2006
- Edith Cowan University (Australia). Website
- Yunnan University (China). Website
- Surabaya University (Indonesia). Website
- Bunkyo University (Japan). Website
- Hankuk Aviation University (Korea). Website
- University Putra Malaysia (Malaysia). Website
- University of the Philippines (Philippines). Website
- Angeles University (Philippines). Website
- Vietnam National University (Vietnam). Website
- Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand) Website
- Suranaree University of Technology (Thailand). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Offices in Bangkok and Beijing.
Prof. Toshio Obi-Nakamura, Waseda University
E-Mail address - nakamura(at)sn.catv.ne.jp
Work Phone - (81-3) 3203 4141
Fax - (81-3) 3203 6296
Street - 1-104 Totsukamachi, Shinjuku-ku,
City - Tokyo
Postal Code - 169-8050
Country - Japan